Welcome to the Deakin Software Hub
This is the University software distribution hub, which allows staff only to purchase software for personal use at significant discounts off standard retail prices.
How to get started.
If this is your first visit to this WebStore please go through the process below to register your account.
1. Click on ‘Sign In’ at the right corner of the page
2. Click on ‘Register’ button
3. Check ‘I have an institution issued email address
4. Enter your institution email address with which you will be verified and your account information, and click on ‘Register.’
5. You will receive an email from our system with the link to click on in order to be verified as Faculty/Staff of your institution
6. Click on the link to be verified. (This is very important. Please do not skip this!!)
7. Once you are verified you are prompted to the WebStore. Then you can start shopping!
Please make use of the HELP menu if you have any problems. There is an extensive FAQ that will likely cover the issue at hand.
The pricing provided on this site is made available through an agreement between Deakin and "work at home" style arrangements through select software publishers and is available only for use by staff . If any staff member elects to purchase any product linked to on this site the agreement to purchase will be entered into directly by that staff member and Kivuto (the portal provider), as merchant, and the use of the product by the staff member will be subject to the software owner’s Licence Agreement.